Project Management Training
MCSI provides customized training for your team to advance your project success.
Get your team up to speed on using state-of-the-art tools and techniques for keeping your project on time, on track, and on budget. We customize the experience by using your work examples as part of the training.
Discover how to optimize your project scheduling with a viable game plan. Find out how to overcome bumps in the road. Learn how to manage, monitor, and use project data and meet your project objectives.
Why train with MCSI?
We’re grounded in project management principles, and we’re flexible enough to develop a training program around your needs and challenges. We offer remote training to fit your staffing and your schedule, on-site training, and a flexible and wholly customized training agenda.
We’ve worked with Fortune 500 companies as well as regional, national, and international companies. Our 15-plus years of expertise is invaluable to your staff and brings an important element to our training programs. We’ve seen it all!
When you choose MCSI as your partner in training, you get:
- Access to instructors who are fully grounded in the tools and process
- Dedicated expertise in Oracle P6 (Primavera) project management training
- A lively team who will keep your players engaged and make the training process painless
The MCSI University is a fun and easy place to learn what you need to know right now to make your project succeed.
Learn more about our training programs by visiting the following pages:
- Our Approach – Learn about how our training programs help you be the best in the game.
- Project Management Courses – View all project management courses currently available with MCSI.
- Oracle P6 Courses – View all of the P6 courses that MCSI offers.
- Other Oracle P6 Courses – View all other current Oracle (Primavera) courses, including courses that are available upon request.
- Fast Start for Projects™ – Learn about our interactive workshop that helps you and your project team answer the question: “How fast can we effectively plan the project?”
You won’t find a cookie-cutter approach in our repertoire.
When you get to the finish line, your team will not only have the confidence and knowledge to manage projects more effectively and efficiently, but they’ll also know how to spot and overcome those bumps in the road—saving time and money.
MCSI uses your projects, your software, your project schedules, and your teams to teach you the best use of project management principles, software, and processes. What you learn applies directly to the projects that you are working on and is anchored in your team’s personal experience.
In other words, we don’t make you jump through hoops.