Senior Information Technologies Systems Coordinator
When it comes to information technology systems solutions, Cliff has seen it all. In his position, he assists and guides clients in: needs analysis and risk management; the purchase and deployment of information technology systems; project staffing; training; integration solutions; and more.
Curfman’s 25 years of experience include assisting organizations with project management; capital planning; portfolio management; process engineering and controls; contract management; and the integration of cost accounting systems and work order systems with Oracle P6 scheduling software. Additionally, Curfman has overseen training for over 12,000 professionals in project management solutions.
Curfman maintains expertise in:
- Oracle’s Primavera, P3, P6, and Contract Management
- Microsoft – Web Hosting Services (SharePoint)
- Oracle – IBM
- Level 1 through level 4 scheduling
- Outage and turnaround scheduling for capital projects
- Database administration, data migrations and data mining
- Continuous backup and recovery
- Remote software upgrades, support and installation
- Custom software development
- Custom reporting
Cliff has provided solutions for firms in a multitude of industries and business sectors, including the United States Army Corps of Engineers; ENR Top 400 Contractors; Department of Transportation; nuclear, natural gas, hydroelectric, gasification, and fossil/coal-fired power plants; construction management firms; masonry, concrete, and steel erection contractors; civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering firms; international and specialty contractors; and public schools, universities and hospitals.